STARKID-NERDFIGHTER’S FAVORITE BOOKS GIVEAWAY (obviously not all of them)
You’re probably thinking “If they’re you’re favorites, why give them away?” Well, I have a bad habit of buying multiples of my favorite books because I love them so damn much.
I wasn’t going to do this until I reached my next thousand followers, but I’m close so I’ll put the giveaway out there, but there won’t be a winner unless I do reach my goal.
If you win you get:
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone -JK Rowling
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets- JK Rowling
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban- JK Rowling
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire- JK Rowling
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix- JK Rowling
- Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince- JK Rowling
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows- JK Rowling
- Attachments- Rainbow Rowell
- Eleanor and Park- Rainbow Rowell
- Fangirl- Rainbow Rowell
- The Maze Runner- James Dashner
- The Scorch Trials- James Dashner
- Death Cure- James Dashner
- The Kill Order- James Dashner
- Ready Player One- Ernest Cline
- Divergent- Veronica Roth
- Insurgent- Veronica Roth
- Allegiant- Veronica Roth
- The Fault in our Stars- John Green
- Every Day- David Levithan
- I will add another book/series for every 5k notes
- Giveaways are to thank my followers, so you do need to be following me (I will check)
- I also want to try and keep this as fair as possible, so no contest only blogs
- Likes DO count
- You can reblog as many times as you want.
- I will ship anywhere.
- And good luck :)
Giveaway will end Saturday, April 5th, 2014 at 12:00 PM CST
You will now also win
- The Lightening Thief- Rick Riordan
- The Sea of Monsters- Rick Riordan
- The Titan’s Curse- Rick Riordan
- The Battle of the Labyrinth- Rick Riordan
- The Last Olympian- Rick Riordan
I would also like to add that if you win and you have something here, or don’t want some of it, just tell me and those books will go to a second place winner.
Good times. It’s not like I asked you to come in and make yourself at home but you do it anyway. Good to know I’m the wall that’s not moving in this situation when they really want to change but apparently I’m just that wall people keep slamming their head against trying to change.
it is very great when you find one person who is really into the same obscure tv show you are and you convince another person to watch it and then you can all make silly jokes about it and it’s great
Meekakitty and Nanalew are gonna be doing a panel and Tessa will be playing some songs off her new album. Why am I not in Australia for this?
Happy birthday to your blog bb!
=D I’m also proud that before it’s 4th birthday I managed to kinda kick my addiction to it. I’m now not on every night and even then still rarely on! I actually have a life! Admittedly both lives are great but the real world comes with a few other things.
Can’t believe it’s been 4 years since I made this thing.
And by I made this thing I mean since Krys made it for me and forced me to join and then I got addicted on my own
I don’t go running because I want to be thin.
I go running because
and tell you
this is literally my favorite running post of all time. hands down.I should start running
Please feel free to come say hi, or ask me anything whatsoever. Just even put the first thing that comes to your head in my ask.
Guys you could have watched it when it came out if you just went to youtube. That’s how I watched the last season after I left Australia. But now I can show my Canadian friend the whole series thanks to Netflix.
Girl’s are amazing
I think we broke the notes…
i feel like i’m reblogging history. “the post that broke the notes”
THERE ARE NO FUCKING NOTES
WE HAVE REACHED INFINITY
what the heLL
I hope they help! Get plenty of rest!
I will try. I have a big day of training tomorrow at 10, but I may just wear sweatpants and bring my captain america blanket with me.
Wow those are some shitty meds. Hopefully a nap/sleep will do the trick. Also maybe make yourself some tea? It always helps me.
I don’t own tea… I steal it off others. I’m cheap. But yeah, sleep time is coming. I’m doing better but it can be hard to sleep with stomach pain sometimes. Hopefully I’ll be fine. I’ve had 2 bananas, 2 apples and 3 mandarins today just to get some good fruit and vitamin C into me
Aww, i’m sorry you’re hurting. I hope you get better soon! *hugs*
Cveti, you’re the greatest *hugs* I’m hoping when I wake up I’ll be fine. It’s funny that it started with me taking meds to get rid of this cold and I end up with serious stomach pain and I still haven’t quite gotten rid of my cold. Very effective medication that is.